Flourishing Families serves families with infants, birth to 3 years of age. Provides nurses or home visitors to every family with an infant to receive evidence-based services, case management, referrals and disability and mental health screening.
Children who enjoy secure and trusting attachment relationships:
- Get along better with their caregivers
- Get along better with their peers
- Turn to others for help when they need it
- Know that they can often solve problems on their own
- Trust that good things are in store for them
At Flourishing Family we want to support your relationship with your child. We believe a strong parent-child relationship is a building block for families that are successful.
Flourishing Family is accessible to all at no cost to families.
Sign up for our newsletter