Metrocare is the statewide leader in community mental health and developmental disability services, and we have a reputation for looking after our own. We prove it with a compensation and benefits package that rewards our employees who are valuable to the success of our mission. We honor your efforts with a rich benefit package.
We couldn't have a great employee-first culture without great benefits. That's why we offer all our full-time and part-time employees exceptional training and an outstanding benefits package.
In the ever-changing world of healthcare, you can rest easy knowing that Metrocare has you and your Family covered with high quality and affordable healthcare coverage. For medical coverage, you can pay as little as $100 a month for Employee Only coverage! We are proud to offer a diverse line-up of benefits for our team members. Metrocare believes if we take care of our employees, they will take care of those individuals and families we serve!
- Great pay and exceptional training
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Accident plans
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available online and via telephone 24 hours a day
- Life Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental Insurance
- Domestic Partner and Common Law Spouse coverage
- Legal Coverage
- Professional Development Allowance
- Family and Medical Leave Act Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Diabetes Prevention and Control Program
- Live and Work Well and Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Leave
- 403 (B) Retirement Plan; with discretionary employer match
- An opportunity to make a difference in the community and with the individuals and families we serve
- And many, many more!
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Metrocare values our employees and their goals. Here are some opportunities our employees have to learn and grow:
Development Program designed to create a diverse pipeline of emerging team members who are developed to lead the Metrocare way, and are prepared to take on Leadership roles at Metrocare.
Relias Learning Management System (LMS)
A robust library of over 400 web-based trainings on topics such as:
- Behavior Health
- Mental Health
- Work-force Development
- And more
Instructor Led Training
- Professional Development
- Lunch & Learns
- Summer Book Club
- And more